» Well trained, qualified & dedicated staff.
» Hostel facilities available for boys and girls.
» Focus on all round growth and development(Physical,Mental& Spiritual)
» Enhancement of the sense of duty.
» Forming correct attitudes such as Nationalism, Liberalism , Rationalism etc.
» Stress on Moral Education & character building
» Changing your child in to an ideal citizen having the qualities of love, tolerance,harmony & service
The college authority will try to provide suitable reference books to the students.
Rules and Regulations for the issue and return of library books-
1. A book will be issued only to the students who are sincere.
2. Students can borrow a maximum number of two books at a time for 15 (fifteen) days.
3. Students must return the borrowed books within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of issue.
4. A fine of Rs. 20/- shall be charged for every book beyond the stipulated date of return.
5. The book can be re-issued once it is returned, if there is no reservation of the same book by another person.
6. Marking or writing therein with ink or pencil, tearing off & taking out its pages or otherwise damaging will constitute an injury to a book.
7. Any mutiliation to a book is a serious offence.
8. Students must return all the books and obtain "No Dues" from the librarian before filling the forms of the final exam.
Unit test, class test, pre final test and screening test conducted in the college are compulsory for all students. In case of absence, a fine of Rs. 500/- will be imposed.
1. The college has full fledged boys' & girls' hostels.
2. The students who applies for admission in the College hostels are hereby informed that once they are alloted seats they will not be allowed to leave the hostel for the entire year except on Medical grounds. In case a student finds himself unable to adjust to the hostel life, he may leave the hostel but will have to clear the entire dues of the academic session.
* Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities are eligible for scholarships from the Govt. of Assam.
* Students who secured 80% or above in H.S. final examination are eligible for merit scholarship from the Govt. of India. Rs. 10,000/- per year and it will continue for further studies if they secure 60% or above in the final exam.Renewal Month - Sept/October.
1. Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the college authority regarding rules, attendance and character building of their sons/daughters/wards.
2. Parents are requested to meet the Principal as and when required for the interests of the students.